Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year, New Perspective

Happy New Year, loves!! I'm about four days late but, I have been running around like crazy and not feeling that motivated to blog honestly. Nonetheless, I had a very interesting yet blessed 2013 and I am excited for 2014.  I went to a Great Gatsby themed house party with my sweetie and I got to dance into the night and have a few good laughs so, it was a really fun time.  I don't do clubs or crowded places for New Year's eve so this was right up my alley.


My love

The shindig was at my sweet thang's best friend's house and he ended up proposing to his girlfriend!  It was planned out well and so romantic. I always root for love so, I am very happy for them.  I did wake up feel some type of way this morning though.  Besides having a little too many cupfuls last night, I was feeling a little down about my own life for some reason (which I will go into detail about another time).  I had to quickly shake the negative thoughts and remember that God is in control. Everything will happen just as it should.  A lot of times I want what I want now and I see that it doesn't work that way all the time. Last year was a test of my patience and faith, and I see that I still have a ways to go.



To all of my lovely readers, old and new, thank you for your support throughout the year.  I wish all of you peace of mind, true love, and a blessed, fun-filled 2014!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila