Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Product Review: Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer


 Photo credit: Google Images

You may remember my post a while back with a list of the top five organic cosmetics (you can find it here).  Juice Beauty Green Apple moisturizer was on that list and I had heard so many great reviews about the product from some of my readers and others I knew.  Needless to say, I was dying to try it.  As luck would have it, I got the opportunity to do a review on this moisturizer recently!

Juice Beauty is an organic skincare product company that uses only certified organic ingredients proven to reduce radical skin damage, make skin smoother, softer and beautiful.  All of their products, not just a few,  contain "good for you" ingredients without the pesticides, parabens, propylene or butylene glycols, petroleum, sulphates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, phthalates, GMO, silicones, artificial dyes or fragrances that can often make skin irritated and blemished. As someone with very sensitive skin, this was extremely important to me.


An added plus about Juice Beauty is that they are working hard to protect the earth by supporting many organic farmers and by using recycled packaging and soy ink, manufacturing over 80% of their products with solar power.  They are the true definition of an organic company!
 
What I loved immediately about the Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 moisturizer was the packaging! It comes in a very sleek, cylinder pump bottle which makes for mess-free use.  I decided to use the moisturizer that same day and I was instantly pleased. In addition to a light citrus scent, the very creamy consistency felt almost like whipped cream as I smoothed it onto my skin!


This great moisturizer contains chemical-free, SPF sun protection with a brightening hydroxy acid complex of organic apple and lemon juices, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin antioxidants that help to revitalize and protect your skin. 

It did not have an oily feel like some of the moisturizers I have tried in the past and after about a week of using Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 moisturizer, my skin is glowing and very smooth.  My boyfriend even commented on it a few days ago (an added plus for me!). I loved this product so much that I will be using it as my staple moisturizer from here on out!

I would definitely recommend the Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 moisturizer to anyone looking for a great moisturizer chock full of organic ingredients that will leave your skin with the right amount of moisture, sun protection and give age-defying results!

Disclaimer: The views expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila