Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Social


Hi, loves! I decided to link up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for the Sunday Social this week.  Want to join? Check it out here.



This week's questions:

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?  Do my nails, cook/bake something new, writing, and catching up on some of my favorite shows. 

2. What is your TV guilty pleasure? I have a few but, my newest one is Being Mary Jane.  I record it every week and can't wait for Tuesday nights to come!
from Google

3. What is your favorite road trip music? Any and everything. *lol* It just depends on my mood. I usually listen to a little Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, Amy Winehouse, James Fortune, some old school music and lots of other artists/genres of music in between.  I came across this album by the Stuyvesants and I love it! It is just instrumentals (no singing) and is great for long trips when I just want to think.  
from Google
4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around? Usually something like O Magazine, Women's Health, Essence, or Fit magazine.
from Google
5. What is your favorite snack? I love my snacks! Probably a little too much at times. Right now, my favorite snack is Greek yogurt with some blueberries on top.  
Feel free to comment and I'll return the favor!

2 comments:

  1. O is probably the only magazine I read these days. I love my snacks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women's Health is one of my favorite magazines too. I will have to give O a try. I don't know if I have ever even looked through one yet. Yikes! I am slow to the party.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila