Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winter Wonderland

It snowed here in Atlanta and it was a pretty big deal considering it doesn't really snow here that much.  I'm originally from NY so, seeing all the snow and ice took me back to my NY days as a child.

I didn't have to go to work and I was having a little cabin fever so, I went out and pretended to play around out there. *Lol* It was good to have a few days off to get some things done indoors that I just haven't had time to.  A little relaxation from my new crazy schedule was well needed.  It's amazing how God always provides just what I need when I need it.

 My babe and I snapped a few pics of the icy winter wonderland.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila