Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Inspiration: Transparency

source

Being truly open, or telling my business as I used to call it, has been one of the most difficult things for me ever since I could remember. However, I've learned in the past few years that transparency can be very empowering and that sharing your story of hurt, triumph, restoration can not only help you but it can also bless someone else's life.

I recently shared one of my stories here after I had been fighting with the idea of telling others what I had been through.  It is one of the single most scary yet empowering things I have ever done.  I realized that it's not about me but, it's about how what I went through can lead me to my life purpose somehow and encourage someone else.

I came through storms, but I'm here.  I don't know where life is going to lead me but, despite what I've gone through I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila