Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Social: Special People Edition

Social Sunday

Hey y’all!
Today’s Sunday Social questions are about the special people in my life.  Feel free to comment and link up!


1. Tell us about the family you grew up in, parents, siblings, grandparents. 

I grew up (until I was 15) in the Big Apple! Brooklyn and later Queens, New York to be exact.  I am the oldest of four children, which was fun but I often found myself wishing to be an only child (bad, I know...).  My father is from Trinidad and my mother from Jamaica so I am first-generation American.


2. Tell us about your husband, fiancé, boyfriend, significant other.
My love is so handsome, sweet and keeps me laughing. We're almost complete opposites but, we get along so well. God brought him into my life when I needed him most.  He has taught me so much about myself and life, in general.  We have had ups and downs but, it has all been worth it. He really is the ying to my yang.




3. Tell us about your children. If you don’t have children, talk about your fur children.
One angel baby but, no babies yet.  One day for sure! 


4. Tell us about your best friends. How long have you known them? How did you meet?


My best friend, Dee! My ace, my sister, my laughing partner, the one who I can call to pray for me.  We have known each other for 17 years and I don't get to see her as much because life as an adult can get hectic but she really has been a God send. 



5. Tell us about any other special people in your life.

Too many to name and post photos of! Lol.  God has sent special people into every aspect of my life and I am grateful.

2 comments:

  1. My husband is definitely my opposite, he truly is everything I'm not and everything I need. I know he helps me improve myself and I do the same for him! Stopping in from the link up! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a first generation American must be really interesting. You get to live with a while mix of cultures!

    Also stopping in from the link up.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila