Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Chronicles: Face Masks, Falcons, and Relaxation

After a hellified week (yes, I made that word up) of work, researching, dealing with obstacles and working out I really look forward to the weekend.  Sadly, I usually still use the weekend to do the aforementioned things but, I take time out to take care of me too.  I do my nails, put on a face mask and do something to my hair. It's amazing how just these three things can make me feel like a new woman again!

This Sunday I am also watching the Falcons game and doing a quick 10-minute ab workout I found on Youtube.  Check it out here


 This stuff is the truth! It works wonders for my skin.



This Sunday I am also watching the Falcons game (I root for them because I live in the 'A' but, the NY Giants are my team!!) and doing a quick 10-minute ab workout I found on Youtube.  Check it out here



Always take time out for you. You won't be able to give your best if you don't feel and look your best! 

What do you do on the weekends?

1 comment:

  1. Weekends are time for me to rejuvenate, sleep in late, go for a longer run, and spend time with my little guy by participating in an activity around NYC.

    Then, before we know it, it's Sunday night and time to rock it out for the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila