Monday, September 1, 2014

My Labor Day Workout


Hi, loves!  This weekend was not the best for me.  I have been really down about a few things and I woke up this morning feeling like I really needed to just go to the gym to work out my frustrations.  I figured I might as well work on getting my body toned because sitting around stressed out would not change anything.

My fitness goals are pretty much the same as they were back in January:


  • gain 3-5 lbs. toned mass
  • tighten up the ab area
  • just feel good about my body every day


I felt much better after I left the gym (mentally anyway, because my body hurt sooo good ! ), and I decided to concentrate on the all of the blessings God has given me.  Today was leg day for me and my luv recorded me doing some jump squats.  I concentrated on pressing my butt down because I want to really work these glutes ("Ass to grass" as one of my favorite trainers would say) !



Have you ever tried jump squats?  What do you usually do when you are feeling stressed and overwhelmed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila