Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Birthday Behavior


I can't believe another year of life has come around.  It is Dec. 9 and it's my birthday!  I am thanking God for 34 years so far.  All of the blessings, trials and wisdom gained have really changed me over the past year.  I am claiming the ability to walk into my purpose this year and the years to come.  I am claiming newfound faith, abundance and much more.  I am anxious to see what God has in store next.


I went to a new Caribbean restaurant here in Atlanta called Stir It Up, with my honey.  The food tasted really authentic and the whole vibe was so romantic, down to the Bob Marley and Beres Hammond playing, the whole experience was great.

I did not take any pics but, I will be going back there soon.  When I do, I will be sure to come back and post some pics for those of you in the Atlanta area.

I really wanted to be taking a nice trip somewhere for my birthday but, it did not work out.  Next year, definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila