Saturday, December 6, 2014

{Product Review} Naturade Vegan Smart


Disclaimer:  I did not receive monetary compensation for this post.  I was sent this product for free to give an honest review.  All opinions expressed are my own.

Hey, loves!  You may remember me posting here about my search for a vegan protein supplement because  I have been toying with the idea of ditching whey protein.

Well, Naturade was kind enough to send me some of their Vegan Smart protein supplement in some delicious flavors, after reading that post.  I was anxious to try it out to see if it could compare to what I had been taking in the past.

I tried the vanilla flavor in the blender and mixed it with almond milk and a little water.I let it blend for about 20 seconds and then took a sip. It was so good!  I was bracing myself for a slightly chalky taste or funny after taste but, it had neither one!  It was very light in texture and it had a great vanilla taste.





The Naturade Vanilla Vegan Smart protein was so smooth and blended very well in just a few seconds.  This is something that was difficult for me to achieve with some other protein supplements in the past. In my past experience, it would take a lot longer to blend and I would still be left with clumps of protein that weren't pleasant on my tastebuds when going down. But, I would force myself to drink the whole thing down because hey, my dream body was awaiting!



Never again will I do that to myself after tasting the Naturade.  This stuff is the truth and will  really help me on my vegan transititon *wink*.


What is your favorite protein supplement?  Have you tried Naturade products? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila