Friday, April 30, 2010

The ZOYA Nail Polish Exchange

 
Image from Google Images

You may have read one of my previous posts here, about how I was going to try and make my manicures/pedicures much more green by switching to nail polishes that are free of unhealthy chemicals and fumes typically found in some nail polish brands.

Well, today I was reading Sheena's blog, Sophistishe's and learned of The Zoya Nail Polish Exchange. With this program going on from April 22- June 30, 2010 you can send in your old, unwanted nail polishes in exchange for chemical-free ZOYA colors.

ZOYA is a company that ensures its nail products are free of toulene, formaldehyde, camphor and DPB which are all chemicals that can be very toxic to the body.  All you have to do is send in six or more bottles and you can get six new ZOYA polishes in return.  I think that this is a great event!  It promotes healthier, green living and beautiful nails at the same time--gotta love that!

If you are a lover of nail polishes like I am, this is a great opportunity to stock up on some of ZOYA's newest  colors and collections.  From their Ultra Glitter collection to the Matte Velvet collection, there are so many types of polishes to choose from. I hope you take the time out to take part in this event that is "keeping the planet a little greener one bottle of nail polish at a time!"

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila