Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Chronicles: Football + Healthy Eats


Hey, loves!  I had a rough morning due to staying out past 3 and having one too many drinks.  I went to a friend's surprise graduation party last night and it felt good to be social for a few hours.  Between work, traveling, and this daily battle with depression recently, I have NOT felt like being around a lot of people fake smiling and putting a lid on my feelings.  But, I'm getting better and I have to find a way get out of this rut.

Today, I am watching the Falcons beat the Saints and eating some kale salad for lunch.  I even made a homemade dressing that I found on Pinterest.



Recipe

2 tsp. of olive oil
1 tsp. of lemon juice
1/2 tsp. of honey


Drizzle over your kale salad and there you have it!  It is a great way to get a serving or two of greens (which I am trying to get much better about). I also added a few dried cranberries in mine and I love it!

I had a really bad breakout last week and I think I need to incorporate more fresh vegetables and fruits into my diet.  Breakouts are not a good look right now!  Not to mention how much better you feel when you eat cleaner.

What are you doing this Sunday?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila