Saturday, August 24, 2013

7 Natural Remedies for Aunt Flo

That "time of the month" is not one that most women look forward to (unless, of course, you are waiting to see if you might be pregnant or hoping to NOT be pregnant).  The bloating, cramps, and mood swings can seriously put a damper on every day life activities.  Fortunately,  I do not get debilatating cramps like some people but, I do suffer from the swings sometimes and the bloating. So not fun.

One "good" result of having PCOS is that I do not see Aunt Flo every month but, now that I have been actively managing my PCOS symptoms more using exercise, natural remedies and medication, my cycles have become more regular.  So I'm back to dealing with these symptoms more now.

If you have read my blog for a while now, you already know that I am a huge advocate of poppin' pills for ailments.  I came across this video by Naptural85 (one of my favorite vloggers!) and wanted to share with you ladies.  She lists some great natural remedies for dealing with those crazy symptoms of your menstural cycle.

Check it out and feel free to leave comments on what works  best for you to get rid of those cramps, headaches, and mood swings.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila