Monday, September 2, 2013

DIY Hair Talk and Other Banter

Hi loves! How is your Labor day weekend so far?  Mine has been pretty laid back but, I stayed out WAY too late last night.  I had a chance to catch up with old friends and was reminded this morning that those days of getting in at 6 a.m. are long gone for me! I felt like I hit a brick wall but, it was fun to get out for a bit and shake a tailfeather.

Hair News
This weekend, I put a dark brown color rinse in my hair.  I have been wanting to darken it a bit for a few weeks now, especially since the hair color I got done back in December has grown out so much and honestly I'm just tired of the way the color looks now.  Also, Fall always makes me consider another hair change.  I like the new, darker color but I still feel like I need some pops of color somewhere in there.  I'm thinking subtle ombre or a few red-brown highlights in the front.

What do you think?




I have been looking into new products I can use in my hair that will provide good hold and definition along with moisture.  I love my  Ecostyler gel and Shea Moisture products but, I'm itching to try something new.  I've been hearing nothing but good things about flaxseed gel lately and I'm thinking about getting a little more domesticated by making some.

The beautiful Tia, of It's A BeeUtiful Life on Youtube, did a super easy tutorial on making flaxseed gel that I will probably follow when I make up my mind to actually make some.  Check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila